St. Vincent de Paul is an international, Catholic, lay organization that helps those in need through such things as hands-on charitable work, food assistance, emergency support and disaster relief services. They also have other services, including thrift stores and food pantries.
To secure assistance, contact the nearest Catholic Church in your community and ask if they have a Society of St. Vincent de Paul Conference in their parish or know of one in the vicinity. Or, look for the “Society of St. Vincent de Paul” in your local White Pages.
You can also find information about the Society of St. Vincent de Paul by visiting their website or by contacting any of the following local thrift stores:
- 723 W Houghton Ave, West Branch, MI 48661 · 989-345-0779
- 3290 M 65, Hale, MI 48739 · 989-728-3403
- 5290 Henderson Lake Rd, Prescott, MI 48756 · 989-873-5797
- 115 W 1st St, Tawas City, MI 48763 · 989-362-6584
- 2227 S F 41, Mikado, MI 48745 · 989-736-6271