The focus of Customer Services is Customer Satisfaction. The role of the Customer Services Staff is to:
- Help you learn about services and how to access them.
- Answer your questions about local CMH programs and processes or refer you to the appropriate staff.
- Assist you with questions about eligibility and financial issues.
- Listen to your concerns and help you find resolutions with assistance of the appropriate staff.
- Assist you with your grievance and appeal options.
Concerns regarding the services you receive should be discussed with your assigned workers (i.e., case manager, therapist, etc.) directly. In addition to discussing your concerns with your workers, additional support and assistance are available by calling Customer Services at the phone numbers listed below.
Customer Services staff are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours, except for holidays. If you need to speak with someone after hours, please call and leave a message. A staff person will contact you on the next business day.
Toll Free Customer Service 844-841-5627
Tawas – 989-362-8636
West Branch – 989-345-5571
Oscoda – 989-739-1469
Mio – 989-826-3208